n80

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자청담동호랑이 조회 27회 작성일 2020-09-18 22:47:23 댓글 0

본문

N80 Hilux EASY 3" lift - Fox/ Phatbars Black Coils - Extended Shackles - HOW TO

Sick of your sagging front suspension dragging your bashplates everywhere you go. Fitting a Lift in the front of your 4wd will offer better load handling, more clearance and in most cases more wheel travel.
In this 2016 N80 Hilux SR5 we fit up a Fox Shocks 2.0” bore With Phat Bars Black Coils for a solid 3” lift in the front. Mind you, this vehicle had its suspension set for its end goal. Steel Bar and Winch.
Currently the Front suspension Is weighted too heavy which does affect some uptravel.
This vehicle was done on a budget. I would usually reccomend UCAs for proper wheel alignment and front Sway bar links.
B_ Gonzz : Would love to see more of this lux
Max Gerrard : looks mean, what rim offset is the hilux running?
Vesa Kittelä : Hi, did you have to mallet the fox rear shocks to the shock mounts. When I installed them, they were super tight to get into the mounts. Had to use rubber mallet. And did you put the rubber washers to the mount first or after the shock was in place. Did you put also the metal cupped washer before putting the stud in place.. Im asking this because I find the installation guide confusing.
J R : I just ordered the same 3inch coilovers from Phat Bars. How do you find the ride quality? Better than stock? Is it smoother or firmer?
Andrew Souvertjis : Hey mate, what was the go with the rear shackles? And what's the benefits of going extended shackles in the rear? Just flex or does it affect height?
Jus600RR : Nice work fellas. Have you had any issues with brake lines at that height?
Andrew CP : Hey guys awesome set up doing mine right now, can I ask, what offset rims are you running - 12 / - 22 be awesome if you could let me know!
Jo Man Carvlog : I think u need diff drop
TheJohnChocolate : Great video! How do you keep underneath ya ute soo clean? #GetTheDogs
TheJohnChocolate : Lawwwdd - she's shiny for a 2016 model

Toyota Hilux N80 Mods - (Performance Added With A Custom Dyno Tune)

After the Toyota Hilux N80 mods were installed, the motor received 40% more torque after a bunch of engine performance mods are added along with a custom dyno tune.
The mods that go on this Toyota Hilux N80 include, a turbo upgrade, intercooler upgrade, clutch upgrade, catch can and exhaust followed by a custom dyno tune to see the power increase go from 83kw to 116kw.
This is the first Toyota Hilux N80 that Diesel Tune Australia have performed these kinds of engine mods on, and with amazing power gains.
The guy that owns this Toyota Hilux N80 will be towing a big caravan, and the extra power the motor has now will make life easier for that N80 Hilux while towing.
If you would like to find out any further details, click on the attached website for Diesel Tune Australia.

www.dieseltuneaustralia.com
Forty Two : What do you reckon about a turbo on a LN106 Hilux? Might get a second hand kit off a newer model hilux but not sure
Andrew Souvertjis : All that money invested into a turbo to have the boost fall away earlier than the factory turbo??? Watch the graph again... Power curve is exactly the same you've just thrown boost n fuel at and is made safe by the cooler the new turbo is junk and falls away earlier in the rev range than the factory item... absolutely robbery of this blokes money
Craig Willis : Thanks Batesy...lots of science involved !! Great vid as always...raining here tonight in Mansfield...again but no complaints !! And bloody cold !! Big difference at the end !!
Darren C : Now that was very well explained and informative. Thanks Tim for the vid. Old mate was able to impart this information very well in an easy to understand way. You can also see this company doesn’t cut corners or use cheap parts to achieve more power and better performance. Some were commenting on the cost of this upgrade but as you have said, you get what you pay for and I’m sure this customer will get many thousands of trouble free km’s out of the Hilux.
jamie greenwood : might have to switch brands now Tim
Ein Felder : I'd be interested to see an flow diagram of air going through the intercooler. To my way of thinking, most of the boosted air would flow directly between the inlet and outlet, with almost nothing flowing through the other 80% (taking the path of least resistance). The 80% would still soak some heat, but surely an intercooler would be better with a diffuser spreading air flow through the whole unit?
Mick Martin : Don't know why people use manual trans these days......absolute waste of space on many applications.
Poey D : Bet all that cost an arm and a leg !
Mussa Musumeci : Full blown Aids stopped me from getting down to them but I’ll get there one day!!
SwampySi : I've got a fairly stock ZD30 CRD, what order would toy start doing modifications to get EGTs down and Power up (I have a catchcan already).. Thinking exhaust, turbo, intercooler etc, but in what order given it will likely be 1 mod a month? I'm guessing worth doing the tune last when all the rest is done.

Обзор Джак Н80 (JAC N80) и тест-драйв по Москве

Обзор на JAC N80 с изотермическим фургоном, 5 тонн и на 10 европаллет вместимости! Подробнее https://clck.ru/J38oZ

Прошлые наши обзоры младших братьев JAC N80:
— JAC N56 с изотермическим фургоном https://clck.ru/HL8Up
— JAC N56 с промтоварным фургоном https://clck.ru/HL8WN

Герой нашего обзора - китайский автомобиль JAC N80. Джак — относительно новый бренд для России, стремительно набирающий популярность. В первую очередь, благодаря достойному качеству.

Конструктивно JAC N80 одна и та же модель, что и JAC N75. 75 - обозначение индекса полной массы. Грузоподъемность JAC N80 по сравнению JAC N75 больше на 500кг. Полная масса 8 тонн, водителю необходимы права категории «С».

Джак Н80 очень похож на марку Исузу. Если требуется, можно заказать модель с закабинным спальником. Также можно увеличить габаритную длину до 6,7 м.
Кабина может быть исполнена в трех цветовых вариантах: белом, красном и черном.
Основные конкуренты JAC N80 — Хундай HD78, Исузу NPR75, Хино 300, Митсубиси Фусо 7500 или 8500, Газ, Фотон 1069 или 1061.

Под кабиной — турбированный дизельный 4-х литровый двигатель Каминс. Собирается по лицензии в Китае. Мощность 155 л/с., 490 н/м., механическая 6-ступенчатая коробка передач.

У Джака есть возможность подключить провода к специальным разъёмам на коробке передач и на двигателе, и в холодное время подогревать картер и поддон, облегчая таким образом холодный пуск. В штатной комплектации автомобиля идет жидкостной предпусковой отопитель двигателя Вебаста.

В передней подвеске - балка, восьми листовые рессоры с каждой стороны и амортизаторы, а также стабилизатор поперечной устойчивости. Тормоза передние дисковые, задние барабанные, есть АБС. Система привода — пневматическая. Экологический класс — Евро 5. Объем топливного бака — 130 л. Автомобиль оснащен баком мочевины. На правой части рамы два ресивера, запираемый ящик для аккумуляторов.

Изотермический фургон с толщиной стенок 50 мм. Габариты кузова Д 5,2 x Ш 2,2 x В 2,2 м. Это 25 кубов по внешним размерам и 22 куба по внутренним. Вместимость 10 европаллет. Размеры фургона можно варьировать. Оцинковка внутри. Двери с доработкой, внешняя обшивка сделана из армированного пластика.

Сиденье водителя регулируется по длине. У сидений хорошая боковая поддержка. Руль регулируется вверх-вниз, вперед-назад. Зеркала с обзором мертвых зон. Есть бордюрное зеркало. В салоне нет зловонного запаха пластика. Есть круиз-контроль, USB-разъем

00:05 вступление
01:15 рассказ о бренде и моделях
03:00 кабина
05:23 конкуренты
06:05 под кабиной
08:40 подвеска и примочки
16:48 фургон
24:37 салон и тест-драйв по Москве

Хотите такой же? Обращайтесь!

ВКОНТАКТЕ: https://vk.com/suhingroup
ИНСТАГРАМ: https://www.instagram.com/suhingroup/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/suhingroup
ТВИТТЕР: https://twitter.com/R5EX1iQaigNuhmc
Телефон: 8 800 333-01-94
ВатсАп, Телеграм, Вибер +7 977 789-32-63
Почта: info@suhin.ru

Подпишитесь на канал!

#JACN80 #ДЖАКН80 #JAC
Игорь : 6cтупка чья?
Игорь : категория c1?
Alexandr Prezhin : Спасибо за обзор автомобиля. Но слишком много Вас в экране, а не автомобиля. А так, вполне информативно. Спасибо!
Анатолий Трошев : Эта хрень для откручивания подшипника ступичного на задней оси
Андрей Негодяев : Двигатель камменс 3,8 литра на 168 л/с вебасто используется как догреватель двигателя . А подогрев картера это фишка камменс а не джак на газелям эта опция тоже присутствует
Абдрешид Аблякимов : Спасибо
Абдрешид Аблякимов : От Вас
Абдрешид Аблякимов : Сильно жду обзор про N120
Абдрешид Аблякимов : Идеально в этой цене
Иван Чай : Спасибо за классные обзоры! Если буду брать машину, то обязательно у вас.

#n80

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,710건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.isleofaxholme.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz