GDX18V-LI

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자안깐콩깍지 조회 73회 작성일 2020-10-21 10:54:18 댓글 0

본문

Bosch GDX 18v-Li - its an impact driver and an impact wrench!

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-gdx18v-li-18v-cordless-li-ion-impact-wrench-driver-2-x-4ah-batteries-in-l-p64193\r
\r
Versatile and unique: newly developed bit holder, which combines 1/4" hex and 1/2" square, for even more applications\r
High torque and high speed for fast work progress when screwdriving in metal and wood\r
Very short design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead\r
Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)\r
Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
James Rodgers : "Very unique." Unique or not unique. There is no very.
Bey Zam : 02:38 for GDX 18 Li Professional Impact Driver
Mark Panya Wienands : what's the difference between the GDX 18V-Li and the GDX 18V-EC?
M Yo : can you use these as drills to make holes?
Lewis Sadler : Shame it's not powerful enough. Will not undo wheel nuts on a full charge, thought it would being a 1/2" drive
Son of a Zombie : Does it have a clutch? or any form of torque control?
deezomaxima : Nice tool.
Blackfourtrak : I want this, with adaptors you'll get 1/4" and 3/8" impact drive ability, superb idea.
Clyde Beyrer : The only thing i dont like is that you have to use 1/2 at all times because other then that you might as well use the standard hex with socket adapter because of twisting ans absorption he mentioned  . I searched the big box stores for that adapter and found it and its made by Dewalt . I have not had any problems with my impact and i really only use 1/2 sockets when things get serious 
solkim13 : excellent video very clear and informative yet simple.Thanx keep them coming .Miki

Unpacking / unboxing impact wrenches Bosch GDX 18 V-Li (2x4.0Ah) L-boxx 06019B8104

michael arriola : Napaglumaan na
yellala roshan baig : What's price n where is it avalible

GDX 18 V-LI Professional vs. GDS 18 V-LI HT Professional

Bosch Cordless Impact Drivers
Stated 180 Nm vs. 650 Nm
(132 ft·lb vs. 497 ft·lb)
Same Battery Pack 3Ah
Same 17mm nut

Skoda Yeti lug nut with maybe 130 Nm / 96 ft·lb tightened
Kerllyson Costa : Manda número do zap Telefone
Konrad Po : maly ustawiony za dokrecanie, duzy odkrecanie
MartyMartin87 : Sehr schön so muss das gehen! Ich habe den Makita DTW 285 und der ist genauso toll wie der erste^^
SuaneS : Try the ec 250 that will work asswell
RMTV RMTV : ne compare pas une visseuse a choc de 170NM et une boulonneuse bosh de 650NM ..........

#GDX18V-LI

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,671건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.isleofaxholme.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz